Give yourself the tools you need to transition into a successful career in health care. The Allen School has been training students like you since 1961- providing a practical and clinical classroom environment at two convenient locations in Jamaica, Queens and Downtown Brooklyn. A Campus Program.
Give yourself the tools you need to transition into a successful career in health care. The Allen School has been training students like you since 1961.
Enroll in The Allen School to:
- Learn the medical skills needed to succeed in a competitive field, with programs tailored to meet the needs of the industry
- Complete your training in as little as 9 months via our accelerated certificate program
- Receive a high level of support and supervision from Allen School instructors, specialists in the health care industry
- Benefit from national career service assistance
- Enjoy the experience of our over 50 year history as a recognized and established institution launching students into successful medical careers
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Allen School is licensed by the New York State Department of education and nationally accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.allenschool.edu/about/gainful-employment-information.Read Less
Please answer a few questions provided by Allen School in order to connect you.